- Accomplished communications professional known for driving comprehensive communication plans to support major organizational change: Acquisitions, mergers, divestitures, and restructuring.
- More than two decades of global leadership experience for Fortune 300 companies.
- Trusted counselor to senior executives.
- Collaborative. Exceptionally Organized. Excellent writing and analytical skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Passion for communicating with impact
- Unwavering ethics and integrity
- Partnership that lasts
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Freelance Writing; Employee Communications; Change Management
- Corporate Communications; Crisis Communications; Media Relations
- Communications Planning; Content Development
- Baxalta, Inc. (now part of Shire)
- General Electric
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Pampered Chef, Inc.
- Signal Bridge Communications
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals (U.S.A., Inc.)
- The Crucible Project
Call or email me: Phone: (224)-230-0865 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Motorola Solutions (Business Client)
“Jeff Madsen possesses an increasingly rare combination of talent, ability, work ethic, people skills and integrity that always make him a pleasure to work with. When Jeff is given a project, you know that it will be done well with minimum involvement and oversight, will delight clients and will be done on-time and on-budget.
In addition to having an excellent grasp of communications, Jeff is a quick study of his clients’ priorities, concerns and business, and knows how to work with and influence leaders of all levels, as well as navigate a corporation.
When Jeff is given an assignment, you can trust that it will be done thoroughly and quickly, with attention to detail and a commitment to excellence, and in a way that leaves people coming away from the experience feeling good about it, and him.”
Signal Bridge Communications (Business Partner)
“I’ve known Jeff for more than a decade and he’s one of the best communications professionals I’ve worked with. He’s a trusted business partner who never lets you down. Most importantly, I can give him my vision for a project and Jeff comes back with results that were better than I imagined. I make sure Jeff is part of all of my most important client work. He’s a strategic thinker, gifted writer, impeccably organized, and refreshingly collaborative.”
The Crucible Project (Not-for-Profit Client)
“Over several years working with The Crucible Project Jeff has been a strategic partner and trusted counselor in planning and executing communications. Jeff brings leadership to the process and yet is open and collaborative. He can be counted on to deliver what he promises.”